About College Lakes Baptist Church
College Lakes Baptist Church is dedicated to the glory of the Lord Jesus Christ.
College Lakes Baptist Church is a local, independent, Bible-believing church. We are dedicated to bringing glory to the Lord Jesus Christ.
• Enjoy life to its fullest through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
• Build a solid marriage on sound principles
• Learn parenting skills which work
• Establish and maintain beneficial friendships
• Make sound, productive decisions
• Provide a forum for spiritual fulfillment
• Deal therapeutically with the death of a loved one
• Experience freedom from real guilt and false guilt
• Forgive those who do not deserve forgiveness
• Establish a mental, emotional, and spiritual stability to resist the fiercest tempest
• Recognize inborn abilities and exercise them in a fulfilling, wholesome way
• Understand why certain things are always right and some things are always wrong
• Develop holistically by recognizing the Maker’s purpose for everything
• Maintain soundness as fads and extremes disguise themselves as the solution for all ills
• Live successfully and die successfully
- Thanksgiving Week Service Tuesday, November 24th (11 AM Service)
- Christmas Offering to the Lord December 6th (11 AM Service)
- Christmas Program December 6th (5 PM Service)
Our Pastor: Pastor Sam Lanier
Sunday School: 10:00 a.m.
Sunday Morning Worship: 11:00 a.m.
Sunday Morning Children’s Church: 11:00 a.m.
Sunday Evening Worship: 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday Morning: 11:00 a.m.
Wednesday Evening: 6:30 p.m.
College Lakes Baptist Church was started in the living room of Reverend A. Frank Williamson in 1959. His desire in establishing a Bible-believing church was to emphasize three vital truths: Jesus willingly and substitutively died for each sin of each person; God has chosen to save each person who genuinely repents of sin and places saving faith in the Lord Jesus Christ; and God enables and allows each person to freely accept or reject the Savior.